Scotland Yard blame Tamara Ecclestone for misleading them over botched police raid on home of innocent chauffeur wrongly accused of selling jewellery stolen in a £25m burglary on her mansion
- Flying squad detectives burst into the home of 57-year-old chauffeur Paul Carton
- They tied his legs and held him to a chair while they ‘ransacked’ the house
- He bought diamond ring mount in 2013, it once belonged to Tamara Ecclestone
- But police were convinced it was stolen in Britain’s biggest ever burglary in 2019
- New report has revealed the officers involved have avoided disciplinary action
Scotland Yard has blamed Tamara Ecclestone over a botched raid on the home of an innocent chauffeur wrongly accused of selling jewellery stolen in a £25million burglary on her mansion.
Flying squad detectives burst into the…