Aguddah’s new works brings art to walls, spaces

Aguddah’s new works brings art to walls, spaces

Aguddah’s new works

By Japhet Davidson

IT is going to be what can be described as an artistic explosion as one of Nigeria’s contemporary artist, Sylvester Aguddah opens his 2021 art season with a solo exhibition tagged  My Art; your space. The exhibition which will afford the God taught artist, the opportunity to share his recent works is scheduled to hold at the Radisson Blu Hotel Ikeja from the 25th to 28th of March 2021.

According to the artist who confessed that he has always been a restless Artist right from his childhood, the exhibition will feature about 50 artworks that are rich in colour, with lovely African motives and patterns.

between content ad –>

On the theme, Aguddah said, I use the phrase” my “Art; your space “most often when I display or share an Artwork.  And it has really gained a lot of attention online. So I decided to use it for my this exhibition title and this being my first exhibition in 2021, I just felt it was the right title to give this exhibition use.

Also speaking about the theme, the curator, Ifeanyichukwu Oraemeka said,  “this exhibition seeks to show the essence that the artist’s art brings to spaces and his new renditions of realistic and abstract collage and mixed media art. The artist’s art turns your bare and open spaces into a continually appealingly psycho-visual avenue for insight, inspiration, dialogue, fantasy, and many more.”

Speaking about the works he said, “with covid 19 and world currently under going lots of challenges and uncertainty,   the only way I can stay positive is to explore more creative ideas. Creative minds are always looking for something new, engaging, exciting with great value. Moreover, collectors are ready and willing to pay for a good artwork with an excellent finishing. I feel walls and spaces without beautiful works of Art are like prisons so my artworks brings live to your space.”

The exhibition will feature the body of works from his recent discovery or new style of art, which is the…

Read the full article at www.vanguardngr.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *