Salah's agent responds after Liverpool star caught in crossfire of brutal dig

Salah's agent responds after Liverpool star caught in crossfire of brutal dig

Mirror

Vincent Aboubakar has bizarrely hit out at Mohamed Salah ahead of their African Cup of Nations semi-final clash.

Egypt and Cameroon square off on Thursday night with a place in the final against Senegal up for grabs.

And in the wake of the match, Porto striker Aboubakar has unexpectedly delivered a brutal putdown on Salah insisting the Liverpool star “doesn’t impress him” and isn’t on the “same level as Mbappe.”

Salah has been in terrific form this season, arguably one of the best players in the world scoring 23 goals in 26 matches at club level, while playing every minute for his country at AFCON contributing to three goals in five matches so far.

He said: “I see it as before. He is having a great season in the Premier League, he is helping his country to advance in the competition.

“I wish him a lot of luck. May the best win!

“He doesn’t impress me much. I say it clearly because I’m an honest person and I have my way of seeing things.

“If he impressed me, I would say so. But he doesn’t impress me much. He’s a good player, he scores a lot but he doesn’t…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *