My firm now worth N20bn, will give Dangote a run for his money —Outgoing Anambra CP

The outgoing Commissioner of Police in Anambra State, Aderemi Adeoye, says he is now going fully into business and he is ready to give Africa’s richest man, Aliko Dangote, a run for his money.

Adeoye stated this on Saturday during his ceremonial pull out parade from the Nigeria Police Force at Dr Alex Ekwueme Square in Awka, Anambra State capital.

According to him, he had been at various police units and formations in Anambra state and performed very well, noting that during those years, he served many police commissioners who recorded outstanding performances.

He said that his long sevice to the state before becoming a commissioner made him a better commissioner, who was prepared for the position.

He also stated that he had been to various dangerous places without a scare to the glory of God.

He said that he founded Alpha Trust Investment Club (ATIC) Limited in 2018 and they started it with a modest sum of N54 million, but the investment was now worth over N20 billion.

He said the club currently has investments worth over N20billion, and that as he retired, he would go into business full time, ready to give Dangote a run for his money.

“That will be my full time business from Wednesday, May 1 when I fully disengage. We have been investing and now we want to go into full time business and we will in the next 10 years give Dangote a run for his money,” Adeoye said.

0 0 votes
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments